http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF_8YvX95T4

10/22/2009

BALANCE...

Peace good folks ...I know stress is in the air for many but i hope u can at least smile on this Thursday none of us was promised to see. I was reminiscing about when i worked for this ambulette company for a very short time. About 2 days before i quit i had to pick up a patient who was being discharged from a hospital. This lady was about 89 years old..When i got her settled in and jumped in the drivers seat...she tapped me on the arm and said young man can u stop by the store for me before you drop me off ??? ...it was against policy but of course i said yes of course!!!
When we got to the store she handed me a hamilton and told me to get her a 6 pack of budweisers..
I hesitated...but she gave me this distinctive look...as if she was waiting for me to say something so she can quickly come back with 1 of those old school phrases to let me know she was an OG...
When i returned with the beer and dropped her off she said...Now imma go upstairs have a cold one and watch the game...as i was saying goodbye she grabbed my arm gave me a hug and said thank you so much for being respectful and disciplined...then she said.....
YOU'RE A STRONG WOLF....BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY POSSUM SOMETIMES...YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET ATE BY THE BEAR!!! ..
think about it !!!...............
I pondered on it for months...and folks what she meant was
humbleness is a necessity...learn when to make noise and learn when to move in silence amoungst these savages in this jungle... Stand up for what's right...but remember silence is also a deadly weapon always in your favor... get @ me....P